Jefferson L-Shaped Desk
Indiana Furniture’s Jefferson L-Shaped traditional desk comes in 7 attractive finishes. The multi–step, finish process used by Indiana Furniture provides years of lasting beauty.
High quality finish materials offer distinctive grain clarity, superior resistance to normal wear, and easy maintenance. Wood veneer tops are shipped standard with satin sheen finish. Veneers on exposed surfaces are select grade sliced American Black Walnut and are carefully selected and matched to assure proper balance and consistency.
Choose from two top edge profile thicknesses, 7 finishes including drawer pull hardware to build your desk. Grommets are standard in back panels of assembled returns, bridge units, kneespace credenzas, and hutch units. 30″D desk comes standard with letter width file drawers provide letter filing front to back, and letter or legal filing side to side.
Factory made to order traditional office furniture with a touch of personality produced in about 4 weeks from order.
Jefferson L-Shaped Desk | 2 Sizes:
- Choose left or right hand configuration
- 2 Overall Footprints: 66″W x 75″D | 66″W x 78″D
- Desk: 66″W x 30″D x 30″H
- Returns (2): 45″W – Or – 48″W x 24″D x 30″H
- Desk Storage: Box/File or Tray/Box/File pedestal
- Return: Box/File storage
- Exposed surfaces are select grade sliced American Black Walnut
- Choose 1 1/16″ (3-ply) or 1 3/16″ (5-ply) thick mitered edge profile
- Mortised & tenoned construction w/all joints securely fastened
- Drawers: 7/16” hardwood sides/backs; 5/32” hardboard base
- Available in 7 stain finish colors on Walnut
- Center drawer & dictation slide/writing tables
- Top grain direction runs left to right unless otherwise noted
- Grommets are available in Black or Silver
- Central locking is standard on all desks
- One key in the lock cylinder locks all drawers in the desk
- Made in Indiana
- Delivery + installation available in North Texas