Visit Us at our New Showroom in Dallas & Ft. Worth!
We are a full service office furniture store providing turnkey office furniture solutions to the greater Dallas – Fort Worth Metroplex, all of Texas and beyond. We carry both immediate warehoused higher quality imports of office chairs, cubicles, desks and conference tables for office furniture. From cradle to grave, we have you covered with truly skilled delivery and installation.
In addition, we specialize in both project space-planning, contract furnishings and warehoused office furniture that is in-stock ready to go. Come see our contract grade executive furniture from trusted domestic brand Deskmakers.
Visit our LED-lit showroom in Coppell off of Belt Line Road facing Cypress Waters to see both imported and next level domestic made-to-order office furniture setups.
We offer pre-owned seating and carry Herman Miller Aeron and Steelcase Leap. In addition to over 2,000 online products, we also offer both turnkey, refurbished and new cubicles. Our refurbished cubicles program is 99% identical to brand new product and environmentally friendly, taking top brand cubicles and transforming them into essentially brand new workstations at half the cost.
We also carry top brand cubicles and benching from ready to go office furnishings with several higher end project brands for corporate environments including Trendway.
HUD (Historically Underutilized Business)
We are proud to be recognized as a woman owned HUD (Historically Underutilized Business) organization by the state of Texas to provide public and private sector businesses with office furniture solutions from over 75 vendor factory partnerships. With over 70 years of combined experience in office furniture, we’ve seen a lot and that prepares us as your advocate to help save you money and time by identifying potential project pitfalls. When these aspects are are not properly vetted, they can lead to unnecessary lost time and money. Preparedness and aptitude are two of the chief intangibles that we bring to the table in furniture solutions.
Meet the People
Susie H Anderson
Susie has over 40 years of experience specifically in this industry and has seen it all. Her product knowledge and project management skills are invaluable to the customer. She has worked on the factory side as a national furniture representative traveling the country to manage large projects. Susie is a native Oklahoman who has been in North Texas for over 40 years providing quality, honest office furniture solutions. If something doesn’t work, she will advise you as to what will work. Susie has the heart of a servant with a long list of customer relationships spanning decades. They know what to expect when they call on her to provide a solution to any furniture issue. She’s the consummate professional problem solver.
Daniel C Worth
Daniel is a native of Lubbock, Texas and moved to Carrollton, Texas over 10 years ago to attend school. Daniel found his love for office furniture 7 years ago when managing a smaller used office furniture store in Carrollton. Daniel partnered up with Susie Anderson in 2018 to start Anderson & Worth Office Furniture. Daniel and Susie both had the vision to create an office furniture shopping experience like none other. He set the mantra for the company: “Always put the customer first”. This may sound cliche we know, but that statement along with “we make it easy” are two steadfast pledges that we provide daily to our customer base. Daniel attended Texas Tech University in Lubbock before transferring to Dallas Christian College where he was a three-year starter on their basketball team. Daniel has a passion for helping customers find office furniture solutions that he has carried with him ever since he began several years ago in this industry. “You have to love this business and embrace all of the quirks that can come up. Expect the unexpected”.
Spencer J Bjorklund
Growing up in the family business (largest Steelcase dealership in Arizona) allowed him, at a very early age, to learn the office furniture business directly from the seasoned professionals. From dealing with state government and universities along with many public and private businesses, he experienced a wide scope of projects over the past twenty years. Prior to his family’s business being sold in 2008 to Target Corporation, Spencer ventured into managing his own office furniture dealership in Peoria, AZ in 2007. After two years of a bricks and mortar store, he co-founded a new national furniture brand – FindOfficeFurniture.com – into a strictly online presence that’s still in existence today. Spencer decided to leave the great recession greatly affecting his native state and relocated here over 8 years ago.
What We Offer You the Valued Patron
• Well lit office furniture showroom – Don’t waste your time digging around a grimy warehouse, see how it looks under the bright lights
• Professional furniture experts – Ready to make your office furniture buying experience easy
• Space planning – Let us help you decide what fits and what does not
• Best in the industry brands – We only sell high-quality furniture and we stand behind our products
• Friendly atmosphere – Tired of feeling pressured? No pushy sales reps here
• Competitive prices and great service – Our goal is to make sure the customer is happy, and keeping money in their pocket is just another way we can do that!
• High-end lightly used office furniture – Brands like Herman Miller, Steelcase, HON, Knoll and more for up to 70% off retail prices
• Delivery and assembly – Delivery available throughout the Dallas and Ft Worth area, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, and Oklahoma
• Artwork and trinkets – Add some color to your walls! An office isn’t complete until you put your style into it
• Accessories– Monitors arms, power options, wire management, modesty panels and more
• Office Furniture – Reception Desks, Office Chairs, Lobby Furniture, Cubicles, Training Tables, Conference Tables, and everything else office furniture related