Ceiling or Wall Acoustics
The Versatile Sunburst Acoustic Panel is made from a two-piece concept with a solid back panel background and foreground designer cutout panel. These two acoustic panels (2 9mm for 18mm) offer quality design and sound masking solution to the office. The top layer is a Sunburst cutout design pattern with a solid back layer available in 19 acoustic colors.
Easy to install, the EchoDeco™ brand versatile ceiling and wall panels can be hung from an ACT or other ceiling using two metal channel hanging kits. For wall applications, this panel can be attached directly to a wall and customized to match any décor, style or brand. We offer strap mounts for walls. You may also want to consider a commercial adhesive.
Note that a 9mm (or 3/8”) panel can also include a second layer behind the design for a total thickness of 3/4” (18mm). Designs cut into 3/4” (18mm) thick panels cannot be backed with a second layer.
Acoustic Wall or Ceiling Panel:
- Overall 18mm thickness (two 9mm panels)
- Designer cutout on dual 9mm core panels
- Choose from 4 overall sizes
- 47″W x 23.5″H | 47″W x 47″H | 47″ x 70″H | 47″ x 94″H
- Made of sustainable, VOC-free, 100% recyclable material
- Noise Reduction: NRC rating of 0.85
- Available in 19 acoustic colors
- Hang from acoustic ceiling tile (ACT) grids or other ceilings
- Mount to drywall with wall strap kit (commercial adhesive)
- Custom designs available | Made in the USA
- Learn more about acoustical material
- Factory lead times vary from 2-4 weeks
- Delivery + installation available in North Texas