Blade Team Desk
Blade 4′ x 5′ footprint features a facing two-person desk with center 20″H acoustic PET divider. Dual 48″W surfaces with shared steel legs and structural steel hardware to support surface. This setup includes two 48″W x 30″D surfaces and shared steel U-legs that elevate surface for a clean, modern appearance. Acoustical, tackable PET divider mounts to surfaces providing facing, seated privacy at 20″H.
Add optional power components to bring power to center wire trough including a starter base feed for ceiling, floor or wall-fed connections.
Clear Design Blade is a flexible benching system with your growth in mind. Its sleek, minimalist design takes up less space than traditional systems and is designed to adapt to your needs. With endless configurations available, BLADE provides a great return on investment and the perfect blend of style and functionality.
Download comprehensive factory series brochure here.
- Cost Effective and Space Saving
- Maximum Person-Per-Room Ratio
- Modern, Open-Plan Design
- Fully Powered (Below- and Above-Surface Options)
- Wire-Management Options
Blade 2-Person Benching:
- Set of 2 facing modular desks: 48″W x 30″D x 29″H
- Includes 47″W x 20″H Acoustical PET privacy divider
- PET divider in 4 colors w/ mountable hardware in 3 colors
- Select from 5 surface laminate finishes
- Electric White | Sonic Maple | Shadow Elm | Sahara Ridge | White Oak
- Paint Base & Trim (3): Black | Silver | White
- Steel chassis frame with surface supports to strengthen build
- Each surface features two round wire grommets
- Low profile steel beam support on every desk
- 3mm coordinating edge banding
- Add accessories including wire managers, modesty panels + monitor arms
- Optional power with available power below surface for cable tray
- Base-in feed for Wall connection | Ceiling power for power pole with harness
- Other material screens in different colors, shapes and sizes available
- 15 next level FX designer laminates including textured finishes available
- Ships well protected on wood pallet via large freight truck
- Delivery + installation available in North Texas