Enwork’s Adventure Table offers a high quality two-piece rectangular surface in either a 42″ or 48″ depth in 8 sizes from 108″ to 144″W at a 29″ seated table height. Architectural elements such as bent and welded metal components, structural turnbuckles, and exposed birch ply legs create this top quality Adventure table.
Great care is taken on 2-piece tops to match laminate wood grains as close as possible given the limitations of pattern, shape, laminate repeatability, and manufacturing tolerances. 3+ piece tops are not grain matched as most laminate sheets only allow for 2 pieces to match.
Choose your surface finish. Pick your paint. Select from matching laminate edge band or contrast with another finish.
Adventure Table | 3 Bases:
- Footprints in 8 overall sizes utilizing two table depths
- 1.5” x 3.5” Baltic birch leg with clear, maple finish
- Set of 3 Baltic birch leg kits for 2-piece top
- 7-gauge steel top plate and metal assembly for legs
- Center rail footrest with steel turnbuckle décor
- Widths (4): 108″ | 120″ | 132″ | 144″
- Depths (2): 42″ | 48″
- Surfaces in 15 HPL laminate Wilson Art finish colors
- Select from 6 steel paint accent finishes
- Durable 3mm edge banding perimeter
- Power modules & power trough system available (ask us)
- Mobile base available with locking casters
- Actual colors may vary from displayed images
- Professional installation recommended
- National shipping to commercial address available
- Made-to-order in U.S.A. | ships in 3-5 weeks
- Delivery + installation available in North Texas
- Ships well protected on 1 or 2 wood pallets