Inline Standing U-Desk
The Ascend Inline Standing Executive U-Shaped Desk provides a front solid modesty privacy panel with a sleek looking desk. Providing a range of heights at a moment’s notice, the Ascend series made by Deskmakers provides the executive look that modern private offices demand. Ascend brings design and the choice of sizing and footprint in order for the right fit.
Select from 20 laminate finishes and 15 pull hardware choices enhancing the design experience. Ascend is a height adjustable series that blends with the Convergence product of casework to offer a better level of quality with their domestic made-to-order approach.
Featuring clean lines, panel-end construction, and a versatile design, Convergence creates a flexible and inspiring workspace. Offered in multiple sizes, an almost infinite variety of finishes, with configurations and options to suit every aesthetic.
Deskmakers has factories in greater Los Angeles with a new Dallas factory that cranks out projects from small to massive in work scope. View the factory Ascend series brochure.
Inline Height Adjustable U-Desk:
- Height adjustable executive desk, credenza, & wall hutch storage
- Front Inline modesty panel in pick of 20 laminates
- Main Desk: 2 depths (30″ or 36″) + 5 widths (60″, 66″, 72″, 78″, 84″)
- Choose desk, bridge + credenza sizes | Storage types | Hutch types
- Height Range w/ Worksurface: 25.5″ to 50″
- Surface edge choices incl. 3/8″ to 1.2″ wood + plywood
- 20 Laminate finishes (15 Standard | 5 Premium)
- 15 drawer + door pull hardware options
- 1-1/8″ thick thermal-fuse laminate (TFL) tops + end panels
- Combine up to two finishes on a single unit at no additional charge
- Wood grain on tops runs from side to side on returns and bridges
- Grain runs vertically on modesty panels up to 60″W
- Grain runs horizontally on modesty panels over 60″W
- Matching 2MM edge-banding on all edges including drawers
- Maple print drawer interiors standard
- Solid wood drawer interior upgrade available
- Adjustable leveling glides on all units, except hutches + overheads
- Solids, wood-grains + abstract pattern finishes available
- Add acoustics, tack-boards, glass, acrylic & dry erase boards
- Custom sizes and configurations available
- Professional installation highly recommended
- Limitations on shipping destinations
- Contact us for pricing and details incl. current lead times