Office Furniture Brands
Adam and Alice Leshem arrived in America in 1968 with $20 and a burning desire to gain additional education in a new land. While studying for an engineering degree, Adam designed and hand-built a unique folding, metal-frame drafting table that, when not in use, could be stored away in their small apartment in a closet or under a bed.
By 1973, Adam launched a small business to manufacture and sell his patented drafting table, and he has always maintained his passion for sharing this innovative design with others. But he is an entrepreneur as well as an engineer, and as his family grew Adam saw an opportunity to make his business grow, as well. In the autumn of 1986, Adam and his oldest son, Jerry, made their first chair — and Lesro was now in the seating business, a much larger market segment to add to the drafting table business
Today, Lesro Industries, Inc., is a family-owned manufacturer of reception seating and tables, and built on the principles of trustworthiness and responsiveness to the customers’ needs.
Adam remains involved with the business, along with two of his three sons, Jerry and Ed, who have assumed key leadership positions in the company. About 100 “extended” members of the Lesro family come to work each day to play their important roles as part of the team.
Lesro’s products are carefully built with components produced in Connecticut and sourced worldwide, a hybrid manufacturing model. Final production is maintained in the company’s Bloomfield, CT, headquarters.
Lesro’s fresh opportunity
With its expanding collection of beautifully designed seating and occasional tables; Lesro is finding new territory for growth in North America’s contract office furniture marketplace.
Our new 268,000 square foot facility in Bloomfield, CT positions Lesro for our next generation of growth,” says Dan O’Malley, who has overseen sales for the company since 1989. “We’re a very viable alternative for dealers and customers in the contract world when an alternative is needed. Our chairs perform well and look good — and when you factor in the quality you get for the price you pay, well, it’s a winning formula for everyone.”
The Lesro legacy — exceptional products, happy customers — is now meeting the emerging design emphasis for the next generation of growth. It’s a model that everyone can appreciate – fusing affordable design with a determined and dedicated focus on the customer. It’s simple: Get to know Lesro now.
Visit our easy to shop showroom in Dallas & Ft Worth
We are centrally located in Coppell, TX near the DFW airport off I-635 & Beltline. Come see it before you buy it!
- Well lit office furniture showroom – Don’t waste your time digging around a grimy warehouse, see how it looks under the bright lights
- Professional furniture experts – Ready to make your office furniture buying experience easy
- Space planning – Let us help you decide what fits and what does not
- Best in the industry brands – We only sell high-quality furniture and we stand behind our products
- Friendly atmosphere – Tired of feeling pressured? No pushy sales reps here
- Competitive prices and great service – Our goal is to make sure the customer is happy, and keeping money in their pocket is just another way we can do that!
- High-end lightly used furniture – Brands like Herman Miller, Steelcase, HON, Knoll and more for up to 70% off retail prices
- Delivery and assembly – Delivery available throughout the Dallas and Ft Worth area, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, and Oklahoma
- Artwork and trinkets – Add some color to your walls! An office isn’t complete until you put your style into it
- Accessories – Monitors arms, power options, wire management, modesty panels and more