XL Acoustical Panel
This Urban Wall 2-Core Acoustical Panel ships assembled in a wider 61″ + 73″W. Dress this Urban Wall panel in 19 colorful acoustic finishes with either a Satin Aluminum or Black finish steel extrusion frame. This 54″ tall wider two-core panel version allows you to mix acoustic colors above and below on the panel frame. Framework is constructed using lightweight aluminum or powder coated for an aesthetic and durable finish.
This freestanding two-core acoustical office panel boasts the best sound absorption as a less expensive material option compared to its acrylic, fabric and laminate counterparts. The Urban Wall 2-Core Acoustical Room Divider offers 19 great colors in 3 overall widths at a fixed 54″H here.
Choose non-freestanding option for a modular connection. The freestanding option including steel base platform steel t-feet, dual commercial locking casters with single t-foot, and 4 locking casters for mobility. The freestanding t-feet are for stationary placement, with the locking caster base options providing added mobility. For non-freestanding walls, select no or adjustable leveling glides if utilizing as a modular wall connection.
Urban Room Dividers
Modular contemporary Urban Wall room dividers are designed for versatility and functionality. Create meeting rooms, collaboration huddle spaces, break rooms, customer or patient waiting rooms, and private work areas without incurring costly construction. Add a hinge kit to connect panels to each other or wall mountable solutions allow for limitless options.
Urban™ XL Acoustical Wall:
- Available in 2 sizes: 54″H x 61″W | 73″W
- Available in 19 Colorful Acoustics (9mm)
- Non-Freestanding: No leveling Glides or Leveling Glides
- Freestanding: 2 T-Feet | 2 Casters & 1 T-Foot | 4 Casters
- Black or Satin Aluminum steel frame
- Two-core panel construction
- Choose acoustic color for top & bottom panel
- Ships mostly assembled (add base application)
- Modular acrylic panels
- Made in the USA
- Hardware available for 2, 3 & 4-way panel connections
- Factory lead times vary from 3-5 weeks
- Ships very well packaged on freight truck
- Turnkey delivery + installation throughout North Texas