Shroud Standing Credenza Set
This table desk executive office set includes an Ascend Height Adjustable Credenza as the main part of this executive desk credenza set. The sit to stand credenza features a full modesty back panel with dual shroud bases to securely support the adjustable steel base frame. Rather than the main desk being variable height, the back credenza with shroud bases will raise and lower on the back side of this private office set.
Select from 20 laminate finishes and 15 pull hardware choices enhancing the design experience. Ascend is a height adjustable series that blends with the Deskmakers Convergence product of casework to offer a better level of quality with their domestic made-to-order approach.
Featuring clean lines, panel-end construction, and a versatile design, Convergence creates a flexible and inspiring workspace. Offered in multiple sizes, an almost infinite variety of finishes, with configurations and options to suit every aesthetic.
Deskmakers has factories in greater Los Angeles with a new Dallas factory that cranks out projects from small to massive in work scope. View the factory Ascend series brochure.
Shroud Base Adjustable Credenza Set:
- Height adjustable Table Desk + height adjustable Credenza
- Dual shroud bases w/ full back panel modesty panel
- Choose Table Desk | Credenza size + type | Storage types | Hutch types
- Height Range w/ Worksurface: 25.5″ to 50″
- Surface edge choices incl. 3/8″ to 1.2″ wood + plywood
- 20 Laminate finishes (15 Standard | 5 Premium)
- 15 drawer + door pull hardware options
- 1-1/8″ thick thermal-fuse laminate (TFL) tops + end panels
- Combine up to two finishes on a single unit at no additional charge
- Wood grain on tops runs from side to side on returns and bridges
- Grain runs vertically on modesty panels up to 60″W
- Grain runs horizontally on modesty panels over 60″W
- Matching 2MM edge-banding on all edges including drawers
- Maple print drawer interiors standard
- Solid wood drawer interior upgrade available
- Adjustable leveling glides on all units, except hutches + overheads
- Solids, wood-grains + abstract pattern finishes available
- Add acoustics, tack-boards, glass, acrylic & dry erase boards
- Custom sizes and configurations available
- Professional installation highly recommended
- Limitations on shipping destinations
- Contact us for pricing and details incl. current lead times