Premium Lounge Chair
Ideal for corporate break rooms and lounge areas, Oslo Premium Lounge Chair with hardwood feet is built for the long term. Every cushion features high density foam for long periods of engaged comfort. Private label premium lounge seating well tailored for superb comfort designed and manufactured for use in high traffic public areas such as airports, hospitality and restaurants.
Solid wood legs provide an opulent appearance with durability to match. Modern high density sofa provides perfect contemporary seating solution for public and private offices and spaces. Abrasion resistance contract-grade 500,000 double rubs. Enhanced stain resistance with a liquid barrier.
- How it feels: Soft and supple hand with a true leather-pattern and texture. Performance specifications:
- Environmentally friendly: Phthalate Free, BPA Free, Formaldehyde Free and Lead Free. Fully compliant with all major flammability requirements such California TB 117, NFPA 260 and FMVSS 302.
- Upholstery Care & Cleaning: Prompt cleaning is always recommended. Clean the soiled area with mild soap and water, then rinse with fresh water and wipe down with a clean cloth.This product was designed to occupy the least amount of space while providing the maximum amount of seating.
Modern Oslo Premium Lounge Chair:
- Leather-textured high performance vinyl
- Abrasion resistance of 500,000 doubles rubs
- Seating angle of 107° provides a very comfortable sitting position
- Handcrafted for rigors of an commercial interiors environment
- Solid wood legs provide an opulent appearance with durability to match
- Cushion is made of high density CAL 117 certified foam
- All corners are blocked, nailed, & glued to ensure frame stability
- Base frame sits on adjustable base leveling glides for uneven floors
- Built to be used in high traffic areas
- More vinyls or fabric finish options available (ask us)
- Designed to occupy least amount of space to maximize seating
- Overall: 31″W x 28″D x 31″H | Seat: 22″D x 18″H
- Corporate | Hospitality | Contract | Healthcare | Education
- Made in the U.S.A. | Limited lifetime warranty
- California TB 117 fire code certified
- Ships protected on wood pallet via large freight truck
- Factory made-to-order in around 4 weeks
- Delivery + installation available in North Texas