Educational Lab Table
Plain Apron Lab Table is available on a 3-4 week lead time. Available in three sizes here: 48″ | 54″ | 60″. Small or larger orders accepted. Choose from three surface materials: Plastic Laminate | ChemGuard | Epoxy. Call for pricing.
Educational lab tables are built for years of dependable service. Legs and aprons are constructed of solid red oak, and are smoothly machined. All medical lab tables are equipped with non-skid adjustable glides for precise leveling and rubber leg boots.
Apron lab tables are finished with a chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish. Aprons are constructed of solid red oak and are 13/16″D x 4.5″H with heavy-duty 13-gauge steel corner braces. 2.25″ square solid oak legs, with 5/16″ hanger bolts installed, are attached to apron with nuts and washers supplied.
All lab tables are equipped with non-skid adjustable glides for precise leveling and for prevention of rocking on uneven floors. Lab Tables are also supplied with black rubber leg boots which offer protection against scuffing and chemical spills. Standard table height is 30″ with a weight capacity of 500 lbs.
Educational Lab Table | 3 Sizes:
- 1.25″ thick surface in Laminate or ChemGuard
- Alternative 1″ thick Epoxy resin surface material available
- Plastic Laminate | ChemGuard | Epoxy surface
- 2.25″ solid Red Oak square legs
- Overall: 48″W | 54″W | 60″W x 24″D x 30″H
- Apron: 13/16″D x 4.5″H
- Heavy duty 13-gauge steel corner braces
- Minimal assembly required; legs need to be attached
- Solid Red Oak construction
- 500 lbs. weight capacity (evenly distributed)
- American made-to-order in 3-4 weeks
- Limited lifetime warranty
- SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green
- Made in the USA
- Custom sizes and other millwork projects available
- Custom table sizes available including 34″H or 36″
- Add data/power plates to table aprons
- Contact Us for more info on RFQ & RFP furniture projects