Do you have a showroom?
Yes, we have a beautiful showroom in Coppell, TX near the DFW Airport.
Do you deliver?
Yes, we can deliver anywhere in the Dallas and Fort Worth areas and beyond! From 1 desk being delivered down the street in Carrollton or 100 cubicles delivered to a high rise in downtown Dallas we can handle it! Before we leave a job site we ask our clients to inspect their product to ensure they are pleased with the delivery and quality of our work.
Do you have insurance?
Yes, we are fully insured. Some building in the Dallas and Fort Worth area do require their tenants to work with insured companies. We are more than happy to provide the client and property management with our proof of insurance! We also carry masonite and blankets in our trucks as we do understand that each building may have different requirements on what they expect out of a delivery company.
What if we want to install ourselves?
That is fine with us! We can accommodate this request a couple of different ways. If you would like the products delivered but not assembled we can have new product drop shipped to your business threshold or if you would like to send your own trucks to pick up the product locally we can facilitate that as well!
What kind of office furniture Brands do you carry?
We are blessed to work with some of the best brands in the industry! We work with many local brands such as Office Furniture Distributors, Cherryman, and Express Office Furniture. If a project needs to be finished yesterday we can turn to our awesome local vendors to supply us with product quickly so you can get your business up and running quickly! If your project needs more customization (colors, sizes, etc.) we have you covered as well! Desk Makers, Merge Works, and Maxon are some of the national brands we get the pleasure of working with to get our clients the high-end custom look they want!
Do you carry used office furniture?
Yes, we do! We carry high end used office chairs and used cubicles such as Steelcase, Herman Miller, Knoll, HON and more. We work with many local used office furniture wholesalers where we can source desks, files, conference tables if needed.
Where do you get your used office furniture?
Our used office furniture comes from multiple sources. Dallas is the home to many moving companies that are used to help business move office spaces or downsize, we have partnered with many of these companies to take the lightly used office furniture that they will no longer be using. We only take great quality high-end furniture which is cleaned and tested to ensure that our end users are not only saving money but getting a product that will last.
Do you space plan?
Of course! We love when clients hand us a floor plan! With a little bit of direction from our clients we are able to help maximize your space!
Do you sell custom office furniture?
Yes, we work with many brands that can accommodate most custom needs.
Call or visit today!
- Well lit office furniture showroom – Don’t waste your time digging around a grimy warehouse, see how it looks under the bright lights
- Professional furniture experts – Ready to make your office furniture buying experience easy
- Space planning – Let us help you decide what fits and what does not
- Best in the industry brands – We only sell high-quality furniture and we stand behind our products
- Friendly atmosphere – Tired of feeling pressured? No pushy sales reps here
- Competitive prices and great service – Our goal is to make sure the customer is happy, and keeping money in their pocket is just another way we can do that!
- High-end lightly used furniture – Brands like Herman Miller, Steelcase, HON, Knoll and more for up to 70% off retail prices
- Delivery and assembly – Delivery available throughout the Dallas and Ft Worth area, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, and Oklahoma
- Artwork and trinkets – Add some color to your walls! An office isn’t complete until you put your style into it
- Accessories – Monitors arms, power options, wire management, modesty panels and more
- Office Furniture – Reception Desks, Office Chairs, Lobby Furniture, Cubicles, Training Tables, Conference Tables, and everything else office furniture related